[kj] OT -- EATB

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 01:23:31 EDT 2004

   Yes! I'm still in a mass of self-hate for not having gone to see them play
NewYear's Eve at das Haus of Blues. I-will-go-next-time.  I'd like to hear
President Gas, All That Money Wants, and (pls oh pls) The Ghost In You
along with their hits that I know.
  (Secretly from behind the door of Taste I ask m'self, doesn't Modest
Mouse's latest song on video -IDK the name- sound a little bit Echo-ish?)

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:
 really? i mean they are great live but i like them on album too. richard butler is coming out with a solo album at the end of the year and then the furs will come out with a new album plus world tour.

another great band is the chameleons! i love that band!- Lonely Boy