[kj] OT: Siouxsie, the Creatures and the Banshees - 9.24.04 San Francisco show reviewed

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 25 07:45:46 EDT 2004

A writer at Sounds once got so bored at a Banshees gig
he left half way through and wrote a right slag-off
review. A few days later the record company were on
the phone going ballistic, wanting to know how he
could be so cruel - Siouxsie had fallen off the stage
just after he'd left and broken her ankle.