[kj] OT: Siouxsie, the Creatures and the Banshees - 9.24.04 San Francisco show reviewed

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 06:34:28 EDT 2004

I saw the Banshees live only once.  It was in 1992 (ish) at the T&C in London.  One of the worst gigs I've ever been to.

Still got love for them though, albeit only up to that Peepshow album.

Alex Smith <vassifer at earthlink.net> wrote:

I went to her show at the B.B. King Blues Bar three weeks back. Too much Creatures stuff, not enough Banshees stuff. I wouldn't necessarily say that it sucked, but I was bored by big huge chunks of it.

She still looks pretty good, tho'.

Alex in NYC