[kj] OT: Jury Duty Dilemna! Help Help Help!

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 16 12:41:31 EDT 2004

I haven't the slightest regret for the way that turned out (other than
that it was a needlessly  prolonged process), and had an entirely
legitimate reason for needing to be excused from jury duty. Under any
other circumstances, while it may be a hassle, I dutifully perform my
role as a juror. When my wife's pregnant, that's a different story.

Go fuck yourself, Peter.

Alex in NYC