[kj] OT: Jury Duty Dilemna! Help Help Help!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 16 11:51:41 EDT 2004

"NEEDEDHOW DO I ENSURE MY DISMISSAL FROM THIS JURY?"

Just tell them Alex,That you judge people without hearing their side of the
story,And once you ve heard their side of the story and find out that they
are innocent,You still think they should be punished.
    As this is so absurd they proberly wont believe it,But you could give it
a try.
            PW