[kj] ot - land of the free

Patrick Davies Patrick.Davies at subsea7.com
Mon Sep 13 05:18:06 EDT 2004

*******If a demonstration annoy passers -by,It's not going to help the
"cause",is it.**************

actually I see no other reason but to try and interrupt peoples
sleepwalking. Only by getting in the faces of people do you wake them
and get them to notice. Annoyance may happen but then they generally
deliberate over the issue.

*******In days gone by,Marches may of been a way of spreading a
message,But
with the "information superhighway",There is easier, more effective ways
of
communication**************

there are many methods of getting the message across but I don't think
access to the internet is that universal that methods like marches are
gone. Climbing Big Ben seems to always get the message across.

*********I think it's wrong to stereo-type(stock) traders,It's a very
stressful job,working long hours,If they fail to earn enough money they
are
dismissed immeadiatly,Most traders are "burnt-out" by their thirties,Do
you
question every aspect of your job?*********

You are rewriting my words. I never referred to (stock) traders. I
referred to " marchers who in their spare time are playing with stocks
and shares ". The people who gleefully try and make money on investing
in businesses which may well be part of the machine that encourages the
conflict.

**********I see food as nourishment,Fruit and vegetables are vitamen
rich,Processed food  does nt have high nutritional value.You are what
you
eat.Once food is cut it starts to lose it's nutritions
immeadiatly,Ready-to-
eat Cut fruit countains as much as half the vitamins as "Whole"
fruit*********

I agree. What do you lack in though that makes you so cantankerous?

iPat