[kj] Oi Tinsoldier.You aint filled in a poll yet

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 7 17:07:59 EDT 2004

mrs graham says it sounds like  A-Ha

but what does she know? she wants to  see Headcount

graham

  Because i heard too much this song in clubs, on the radio ...
  When I talk about Killing Joke to my friend they always say "Oh, the band of "Love Like Blood" ...

  No other explanations ... it's my opinion ... It's a wonderful song but killing joke mades and makes a lot of wonderful songs ... not only this one ...

  (again i'm sorry for approximative english ... :-) )

  Yann