[kj] Oi Tinsoldier.You aint filled in a poll yet

yann leroux yannlr at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 7 13:41:22 EDT 2004

Because i heard too much this song in clubs, on the radio ...
When I talk about Killing Joke to my friend they always say "Oh, the band of "Love Like Blood" ...

No other explanations ... it's my opinion ... It's a wonderful song but killing joke mades and makes a lot of wonderful songs ... not only this one ...

(again i'm sorry for approximative english ... :-) )

Yann