[kj] (OT) SHOCK!!

johnny bongo scum at surf.co.nz
Sun Sep 5 20:28:48 EDT 2004

religion too is an easy target to accuse... with most of the worlds population being stupid sheeple believing what they are told, the religious 'masters' cultivate the mindset to what they want.  so therefore, the ppl can be excused for just being stupid, as we all are, here even, to varying degrees, and those who seek to sway our minds, THEY are the fucked ones, knowing what they do in full conciousness, because they have some plan of world domination, or what-the-fuck-ever.
our leaders are our enemies. fuck them all right in the ear.
sad thing is, it's gunna get worse before it gets worse..

--- J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:

Surf before you surf - http://www.surf.co.nz