[kj] RE: Introduction

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 00:57:50 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/1/2004 12:52:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

> And while touching on that thread, I'll say that the guitar riff on
> 'Tension' sorta reminds me of the guitar on 'My Sharona'.

How DARE you compare anything by KJ to that over-the-top horror "My Sharona",
one of the worst songs in rock history. They may have similar drum/bass
riffs, but listen to the songs and compare. Tension is a powerful, fist-clenching
romp, and "Sharona" is an embarrassing piece of puke, so horrible that I get
embarrassed listening to it, almost like I feel sorry for the jerks that wrote
and performed it.