[kj] RE: Introduction

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 00:52:18 EDT 2004

   I never admitted to liking the BCRs, said only that Exit reminded me of one of BCRs' hits.  And while touching on that thread, I'll say that the guitar riff on 'Tension' sorta reminds me of the guitar on 'My Sharona'.
  And I'm a fan of (what I've heard of) MIDGE Ure's singing.

Rush = great
Geddy's bass = awesome

"peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com> wrote:
I see no problem with your application form.....................apart from
Rush............I thought only geography teachers and Canadians liked
Rush.As Sade1 has admitted liking The Bay City Rollers I dont see how we can
refuse you on that issue alone,So as long as you dont Support Man Ure...

To all the rain and the thunder
I'm headed into the sun,
I wanna be there when you come....