[kj] Empty It w/ Resurrection / Joking in the Balkans

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Oct 30 15:36:50 EDT 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, J E S T E R wrote:

>> I *did* spend a lot of time with Biljana though and trust me, she is even
>> more beautiful in real.
> I can only imagine. Not only visually, but otherwise as well. You guys still
> in #metal?

Da, shes such a fucking sweetie.

For those of you who don't know said girl, she helped me start
#killingjoke on Undernet long time ago, really sweet Makedonian girl,
former model and stewardess.

>> Did i mention shes a damned good kisser? Are you mad now? Please say yes.
> Mad? Nah, we're just green wiff envy. haha.

Okay, good enough. Did i mention she has a fucking gorgeous body too?

> We need to chat about what you want me to do for exile.killing-joke.com, if
> anything. I can just leave it there for you, if you want it.

We bought a new server so in the near future i would like you to change
the A record for me in the DNS, and maybe also get me an MX record so i
can use it for mail. Apart from that, just keep it running, works
perfectly and flawlessly.

> Cheers man, we really missed ya.

Cheers and thanks, it's been a fucking hectic year but i think i finally
struck gold. I have a home, a sweet girlfriend, relatively good beer
(Ursus - the king of beers in Romania, the brewery is in the town i live
in), awesome food, cheap ADSL and a brand new surround system, uhm, is
there more to life?