[kj] Empty It w/ Resurrection / Joking in the Balkans

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Sat Oct 30 15:11:35 EDT 2004

On Oct 30, 2004, at 1:55 PM, Bo Krogsgaard wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, J E S T E R wrote:
>
>> Bo, are you by any chance talking about Biljana??? How is she doing?
>
> No, Teodora, long time friend of mine from Beograd.

Oh, cool. Your such a little ol road slut. :-)

> I *did* spend a lot of time with Biljana though and trust me, she is
> even more beautiful in real.

I can only imagine. Not only visually, but otherwise as well. You guys
still in #metal?

> Did i mention shes a damned good kisser? Are you mad now? Please say
> yes.

Mad? Nah, we're just green wiff envy. haha.

We need to chat about what you want me to do for
exile.killing-joke.com, if anything. I can just leave it there for you,
if you want it.

Cheers man, we really missed ya.