[kj] Whoah...talking about chaos!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 30 04:51:39 EDT 2004

Alex,I feel that you don't appreciate my contribution to this place,Some of
the most interesting threads have been started by me,Famous
gatherers,Rush,UK or USA,Siousxie,M Thatcher ect ect.People complain about
OT posts,Everyone joins in though.
     I understand how you feel about the "Your mum" posts.I think that s
what this is mainly about.But I ve avoided them .It boils down to who is
prepared to say the most vile things,And some on here are prepared to go
alot lower than I am,So I avoid them.
     Alexi mentioned a few names(John Paul,Aleph and a few more)They all
stopped regularly posting before I came.
     But I understand that I do treat the place more like a chatroom than a
message board,But I think that there is enough room for OT and KJ The OT
posts don't stop people posting about KJ do they.
     I'm surprised how fickle , sensitive and humourless the KJ fanbase is.I
suppose its the ying-yang effect.I even posted to Jester yesterday with a
:-) afterwards and he still took it seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In the last week ive been threatened(On here) with getting run over,The
iron bar treatment,Set on fire,Someone's tried to unsub me and someone has
spoofed my E-mail address and sending fake E-mails in my
name.............all in the last week......Do you see me complaining?If
people feel a need to do that ,there must be a reason and I except it.
     I only respond to abuse(Jester ,Graeme,Tin soldier) all took the first
shot.Don't get me wrong.I'm not trying to blame everyone else.Maybe I
deserved the abuse.
    Having just reread the above,I understand this is a KJ site,and people
want info on KJ,As KJ are not very prolific in their releases or
statements,We should try to amuse ourselves until something happens
otherwise this place will grind to a halt.There is a limit to how much you
can debate "Is Outside the Gate"any good or not.
   And don't get me wrong,I'm not trying to say"Poor Me",just stating my
point of view.
    PW