[kj]

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 04:22:55 EDT 2004

  I apologize for my part in it. It's clear after reading others
comments that it went too far, too wrong, so I'm including below
my reply to Andy M's. email telling us to stop.
Me disculpas, pls.
Saul

  "Sorry Andy, I didn't realize until towards the end of it that
we'd be inconveniencing others as well. I apologize. It won't
happen again."

--- Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:

> I second Mark, and I'm sure 99% of gatherers agree. This time
> you took your chat-fight very, very far.
> You haven't shown a minimum of respect to any of us.
>
> What a bunch of crap and intolerance!!
> I guess this is the very firts time i really feel angry
> because of a stupid discussion in the list (and there have
> been many of them).
> I only check my mail at work, and it usually is some kind of
> relax for me, this time you made me waste my time.
>
> I don't have nothing personal against you guys, but to be
> honest you're making of The Gathering a big pile of garbage.
>
> You really pissed me off.
>
> A la chingada!

=====
As the masters rot on walls