[kj]

Javier Garcia jagargal at lycos.com
Fri Oct 29 17:16:21 EDT 2004

I second Mark, and I'm sure 99% of gatherers agree. This time you took your chat-fight very, very far.
You haven't shown a minimum of respect to any of us.

What a bunch of crap and intolerance!!
I guess this is the very firts time i really feel angry because of a stupid discussion in the list (and there have been many of them).
I only check my mail at work, and it usually is some kind of relax for me, this time you made me waste my time.

I don't have nothing personal against you guys, but to be honest you're making of The Gathering a big pile of garbage.

You really pissed me off.

A la chingada!

Javier