[kj] Chat?

Elana Mojica elana1980 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 02:53:17 EDT 2004

Actually, he's sitting here laughing at you

why now? I've had enough. so many people telling me to stay out of it, and I
finally had enough of you and Peter West's bullshit.
I am ashamed to be your age. not because I haven't accomplished anything in
my life by this age like you, only because it gives people in their mid 20s
a bad rap.

Like I said before. get off the computer, put away your magic the gathering
cards, go out, get a girlfriend, get laid finally, move out of your mom's
basement and just fucking go away