[kj] Chat?

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 02:47:04 EDT 2004

   GET THIS: It's his gig, not yours. He's worked up over it and
(he's got?) you're channeling it. Huh?!
 Don't. Let H I M blow.

  Btw, I've been attacking since May, so why now?

--- Elana Mojica <elana1980 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> when you publicly attack my husband,it does become
> mine bitch.
     AND YOU CAN HAVE H I M.

> What's wrong? cant handle getting bitch slapped by a girl?
   That is patently weak. Put him back on, pls.

   I've never tried it. Does it work?
   wouldn't know.
   Don't make this yours, there's no sense in it. This is his
   stupidity test, not yours.

> > --- Elana Mojica <elana1980 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > "Do you suck dick backstage too to get in?"
> > > Why? Is that how you get in?

  Mamo'n. What a dicksuck. What a fucking little kid. How many
times you wrote that now: "a couple of band   members.."?

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso