[kj] OT - oi nk

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 13:20:25 EDT 2004

(“Oi alex NOOOOOOOOOOO,” fitting title there. Fantasizing again,
I see.)
  Any more marvelous Killing Joke news for us here? Oh, *sigh*

  Ace of bass...is that the best you're doing now dude? Pussy?
yeah i guess..if ya are what ya eat. Just means you're not
getting any. Too bad, it's pretty good, but I’m sure you’ve it
said before.
   Not feeling yourself lately? Still obssessed I see? Read it
all, didn't you? You like reading me, don’t you? I knew you
would. Then come my little sex dwarf, here, here doggie doggie.
  Still not adressing anything I wrote?  As usual.
  Why don't you go update your site on time,for a change? Or
you’re too broke for that - still? Why don't you go back to
panhandling on the internet again. You do feel entitled, don't
you?
   Been a while since you got ripped, embarrassed AND humiliated
on here way back in  May, hasn’t it? And you’ll wait and you’ll
wait, till you think you'll get back your purple puckered sense
of self-esteem? My, what an a-hole. That settles the "steers or
queers" question. It still hurts I can tell…which means my job
was welllllll done. You’re owned, bitch, and you’re just tryin’
to scoop that scum out from your eyes.

--- J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:
> Blah blah blah,
> show up, with your incoherent rambling in full force.
> your kindergarden, temper tantrum rants over the web?

> Maybe if you put half as much work into your
> childish little tirades, you might have
> accomplished something. you are just
> another  piece of trash, still doing nothing.

> You are so obsessed, you cant wait till I type something. You
> sit and wait for me, How special. Go out and do
> something with your wife - not kids.  so fucking sad.

=====
As the masters rot on walls
And the angels eat their grapes
I watched picasso