[kj] oi Alex, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Oct 28 05:00:01 EDT 2004

Blah blah blah, from the kid who listens to ace of bass, so much, he
knows their lyrics. Wow, you really are a pussy.

Looks like you are here to defend you master again. How nice of you to
show up, with your incoherent rambling in full force. Can you at least
learn how to type before you send your kindergarden, temper tantrum
rants over the web? They do have typing classes at that little JC you
attend dont they? Maybe if you put half as much work into your school
as you do your childish little tirades, you might have actually
graduated and accomplished something. As it is, you are just another
piece of mid 20's trash, still doing nothing.

You are so obsessed, you cant wait till I type something. You sit and
wait for me, just like ol Peter. How special. Go out and do something
with your life kid. Quit being so fucking sad. You are what, 24 fucking
years old? Time to grow up little kid. But I doubt you can.