[kj] RIP JP Mark E Smith Newsnight

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:25:57 EDT 2004

At least he was honest but what a too dour ba*tard. He looked like a typical
Northern cloth cap doley. Sort of like a real life Andy Capp (UK newspaper
cartoon depicting a Northern dour ba*tard in a cloth cap). Maybe he was a
bit nervous.

Nevertheless, have seen The Fall (c1987) and thought they were great.

<gathering at misera.net>
>Subject: RE: [kj] RIP JP Mark E Smith Newsnight
>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:19:15 +0100
>

>had i been on mushrooms id have thought he was a lizard the ammount his
toungue popped out. I wasnt on mushrooms though yet i still saw him as a
lizard and nearly shouted out "jester , is that you"
>at least he was honest
>iPat

He