[kj] ot Red Sox

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 27 03:26:18 EDT 2004

The police are here to protect us normal people from insurgents such as
yourselves,With your far-left leanings and Jesters Islamic leanings ,you
will obviously be anti-police,But they are just protecting us ,It's what we
pay them for.
   The American Army is renowned for it's gung-ho" Shoot first ,let god sort
them out",attitude,It's only right they should do it on their homeland
aswell,otherwise it would be discrimination.
   If people go for a riot,They have to understand that there will be batons
and bullets flying about,And they have to accept the consequences if they
get in the way,Anyway people get killed everyday,accidents, crossing the
road,etc etc ,get used to it.