[kj] ot Red Sox

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Wed Oct 27 01:12:35 EDT 2004

 From what I heard, the incidents up there (with fans rioting)  were not
bad at all, much less, bad enough to have the cops in full storm
trooper regalia...gung ho muthafaka!. Sad that people wait so long for
this, and the event is juxtaposed with the death of a college student
who was just standing there. And every report I hear is just that, she
was simply just standing there.

Game 4, the bars should be packed again. I may even watch. Try and
enjoy at least some of it Greg. I know what happened is tragic and most
important, but also, dont let it ruin it all for you personally. Bosox
are a game away.

~ J