[kj] ot Red Sox

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 00:28:55 EDT 2004

Fuck the cunt Redsox....  Fuck the cunt Redsox....  Fuck the cunt Redsox...   The Athletics still rule...  The Athletics still rule...  The Athletics still rule...   Fuck the Cardinals, too.

Tom in S.F. (a bit dis/drunktled....fuck sports, they're all gay.)....when's KJ playing here?

J E S T E R <webmaster at killing-joke.com> wrote:
As you know, and the ALCS should have confirmed this, it aint over till
the last out.

Bill Buckner lives on...dont jinx your team.

I hope the bosox do win it, if for nothing else, St. Louis just sucks.
But also, one less curse in the world of baseball is a good thing for
Cubs fans. You just wait till next year!

J E S T E R

On Oct 26, 2004, at 10:41 PM, peter muckle wrote:

> Hi ALL peter here
> Just to let you guys know the Boston Red Sox are on there way to win
> the world series,
> and they beat the Yankees on the way.
> after being 3 - 0 down they come back for a record breaking 4 - 3 win.
> Thats it folks
> Peter

> Express yourself with cool new emoticons
> http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo
> What a sh*t day.
>
> The Fall's last Peel Session is being hosted here:
>
> http://fall-peel-24.uni.cc/
>
> (if you're only up for one download, make it Blindness, brilliant)

J E S T E R

-- Real men of genius, here's to you Mr. Prevent Offense Play Caller
Guy. We salute you because hey, without you we may have actually won a
RRS this decade. So pop open an ice cold kool-aide. You deserve it you
pundit of perpetual suckness.