[kj] ot Red Sox

J E S T E R webmaster at killing-joke.com
Tue Oct 26 23:51:02 EDT 2004

As you know, and the ALCS should have confirmed this, it aint over till
the last out.

Bill Buckner lives on...dont jinx your team.

I hope the bosox do win it, if for nothing else, St. Louis just sucks.
But also, one less curse in the world of baseball is a good thing for
Cubs fans. You just wait till next year!

J E S T E R