[kj] OT: The great Punk

KILLING JOKE killingjoke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 12:33:09 EDT 2004

Peter Pest Peter Pest, the smallest gun in the west.

Peter Pest Peter Pest, the littlest member of the west.

Wow, now I am Jester. I miss being Mark Golt. Can I go back to being Mark?

Watch out Graeme, you are next on his list. Then, maybe Alex or Cliff.
Keep on truckin, there Peter Pest. You is a bright one. har har har.

KILLING JOKE