[kj] OT: The great Punk

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Oct 20 11:51:32 EDT 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
 That is the most pathetic attempt at a "Frightener"I ve ever seen.
  I would nt bother betting on that ,Jester because you wont get very high
odds.But as they say "A fool and his money are easily parted.
  I looked around and could nt see you,But then again it is a long way to
Virginia.
  Anonymous threats...............Sad.