[kj] ot: headphones

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 10:16:14 EDT 2004

 <patrick.darlington
> You can't go far wrong with Shure E2c's for iPod "In Ear Monitors"

yeah heard about these.
i tend to jog a lot  and the buds that go into the ear can be quite
uncomfortable although these look better engineerd.
I had the sony neckband one which i liked and my son has taken that. I
got some Koss ones without the band and they are not that great. You
need something to keep them in tension.

> Marc: I have a nice pair of AKG's I use for Hi Fi and monitoring

i tend not to like wearing headphones at home - security issues! - but
have decided to start using them, one can only try. I see the AKG come
well reviewed. Anyone tried wireless ones?

--
iPat
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.