[kj] super man

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 04:52:55 EDT 2004

   RE: the matrix as an example,  a read thru this may cover some questions,
http://www.geocities.com/kidhistory/psyalter.htm
or its source the book "Emotional Life of Nations"

re: "spastics"
  is that understood different in the UK as in the US?   huh,..charities..?

Saul

iPat <pmdavies at gmail.com> wrote:

...to indulge in fantasy, a point quite clearly demonstrated
in the film The Matrix to cite a paradoxical example.

>my son used it the other week strangely. i pulled him up about it, he
had no idea of what it meant.