[kj] OT Southern Death Cult

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Tue Oct 12 17:35:50 EDT 2004

This was mentioned a couple of months back, the 3 except Astbury went on to form Getting the Fear with Bee (Paul Hampshire) replacing Astbury on vocals, they released one single, "Last salute" before splitting again, Bee and Barry (Bass SDC) became Into A Circle. Bee is now playing keybds/ vocals with Futon, a band playing trashy techno rock based in Thailand.

god botherer <acroastic at hotmail.com> wrote:Apart, of course, from the lead cunt, I believe the rest of them formed Into
A Circle before disappearing off the map, apart from the drummer - Asian guy
- who's in a name group going strong today, but I'm a bit hazy which.
FunDaMental? Not sure. Shame becvause the three musicians made a brilliant
sound together on about half a dozen tracks.

Presumably you know about the short lived Death Cult.

Si

>From: Jim Harper
>
>To: iPat
,"A list about all things Killing Joke (the
>band!)"
>Subject: Re: [kj] Killing Joke on new Universal Music compilation: The
>DarkSide
>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:19:54 +0100 (BST)
>
>I believe one of them started Fundamental and some went to Sex Gang
>Children, didn't they?
>
>iPat
wrote:Whilst i never liked the cult, what did the