[kj] OT Southern Death Cult

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:18:48 EDT 2004

Apart, of course, from the lead cunt, I believe the rest of them formed Into
A Circle before disappearing off the map, apart from the drummer - Asian guy
- who's in a name group going strong today, but I'm a bit hazy which.
FunDaMental? Not sure. Shame becvause the three musicians made a brilliant
sound together on about half a dozen tracks.

Presumably you know about the short lived Death Cult.

Si