[kj] Pandemonium

Graeme Rowland crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 11:38:19 EDT 2004

I'd get 'em in this order
(if you can fine 'em)

Extremities
Pandemonium
Democracy

On the last tour they played a lot of the new album
(although it would've been nice to hear Implant &
Inferno too) and Whiteout, Pandemonium & Communion
from Pandemonium.

I'd love to hear Intravenous & Age of Greed from
Extremities.

Bizarrely it seems almost impossible to find NEW
copies of all three albums preceding the blind clown
Mucky Donald, but I have spotted overpriced import
copies of Pandemonium at larger HMV one stop rip off
shop!

 > >Here comes a bit of honesty, in the hope that you
> will take pity on me and
> >put me right.
> >
> >I only bought the albums up to 'Night time' and
> then the newest album but
> >want to get albums that have songs that are likely
> to be played at next
> >year's gig.
> >I gather Whiteout (off Pandemonium) was played
> recently and the album seems
> >to be worth a bash but I can't find it at Play.com
> and only second hand at
> >Amazon.co.uk.
> >Can any of you dedicated Gatherers put me right on
> what stuff I should get
> >hold of between Night time and KJ(2).

=====
Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

"What one thinks of as extremes seldom are" :: BC Gilbert