[kj] Pandemonium

Paul Rangecroft killing_j0ke at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 05:26:28 EDT 2004

they almost certainly won't play anything at all from BTATS, OTG, ED&VRE
(shame) or DEMOCRACY but YOU MUST BUY THEM ALL ANYWAY! buy OTG if only to
hear what a man having a nervous breakdown sounds like. buy all the vinyl
and cd singles too from ebay. and the live albums. and the compilations. and
the soundtrack compilations that feature KJ. and the 'west memphis 3' cd.
the only thing i wouldn't bother with is the spoken-word album (although it
does have some nice geordie riffs going on in the background) and the
bootlegs (they're not allowed anymore). then report back when your
collection is complete! then i'll get you started on the side projects.