[kj] Pandemonium

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Tue Oct 5 05:12:16 EDT 2004

>If you hear this you may well just
>give up, not go to the gig and never speak to us
>again. It's a really fucking awful record

Oi Perry !! No !

I guess it's time for me to defend OTG again :o)

Without this album the stylistic change of EDAVRE would never have been
possible, granted it's a Jaz solo work in all but name but it still
possesses some great tracks (and a few stinkers)

I really do think that a KJ collection cannot be complete without OTG

Marc

& Haringey Health Communities.