[kj] Pandemonium

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Oct 5 04:34:33 EDT 2004

although only a guide for their early stuff que? - there's a variety of
tastes catered for on the KJ catalogus post NT but the standout for me is
Extremeties which, I believe, has no weak moments. Great riffs (Geordie back
from the dead re. OTG), clever lyrics and Jaz in dynamic form, Raven and
Atkins tight as a gnats chuff (Atkins has been sorely missed from a fans
point of view - would have perfected KJ2) - one of the great industrial
metal projects available.....

regards to all

Horbag