[kj] OT any advice from the handy me & women out there

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Sat Oct 2 13:17:59 EDT 2004

I've undertaken many a woodworking project from shelving to building my own
doors & fire surrounds.

Go to Ikea mate.
It'll save you time, money, hassle, & will probably look better!