[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

Rob rob at westwoodassociates.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 09:43:56 EST 2004

	1. Name - Rob Horan

	70. age - 45

	32. shoe size - 10 (43)

	8. any secret names/aliases - horbag

	95. I earn a living as - IT sales

	7. but secretly I'd like to be.... high court judge with a pension

	8. what type of underwear are you wearing - M&S stretchy ones
(stretch unnecessary)

	11. what's your credit card number - why not, every other fucker
seems to be using it

	6. Dear Santa, I've been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
front eye tooth that I lost in a punch up in 1979 (lost that as well)

	3. I live in... London W12 (thanks KJ for Feb's venue choice)

	3. My highpoints of 2004 were - discovering Robert Wyatt, KJ after a
huge absence

	9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was -
the taxman (he's bloody everywhere)

	16. I last washed my...kids uniforms (the missus is in Shanghai -
no, I don't make her do the washing)

	53. Next year I'm rather looking forward to - definitely Gang of
Four in Jan and something in Feb but it escapes me.....

	9. I'm currently enjoying... The Master and Margarita - Michail
Bulkarov (inspiration for Stones 'Sympathy for the Devil')

	88. When noones looking I sometimes like to ....sing anything (even
KJ) in a crooner stylee

	42. in the event of my death I'd quite like to be... in my 80's and
satisfied

	0. for my funeral I'd like...my kids to have thier own families

	20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke: - still at it a la Stones for
years to come, fave cds are extremities/revelations, struggle with Night
Time/OTG/Fire Dances

	22. I quite like to drink... Red Wine, Victoria Bitter (lager),
British bitter (Hook Norton anyone?)

	34. I think I have a talent for...nothing, I'm bloody convinced of
it now

	46. I would like to achieve - a reputation for helping others who
really need it

	732. I'm a bit frightened of ... anything burberry (male or female)

	6. I can't stand... class war

	59. I want to go to...Australia, annually (but love living here)

	18. I hate my ... mother dying (3 years ago)

	9. I cringe when I remember the time that ... I last got into a
punch up (see q6)

	88. when I'm drunk I... hiccup and laugh

	101. my favourite body part is.. I don't have the one I'm thinking
of

	666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who
and what would you choose? the tricolour on Ian Paisley

	5. to relax I ... mast....sorry, drink red wine

	26. Oh god, not another stupid question - what is the connection
between Peru and Japan?