[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

mikemarchesan at libero.it mikemarchesan at libero.it
Tue Nov 30 06:39:58 EST 2004

1. Name
Mike Marchesan

70. age
~ 40

32. shoe size
~9

8. any secret names/aliases
~ M. Rhess

95. I earn a living as
~managing director?

7. but secretly I´d like to be....
~a full time dj, full time writer, full time dreamer

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
~black (as the rest, indeed)

11. what´s your credit card number (mail me off list)
~my own or company's?

6.  Dear  Santa, I´ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I
have..
~ her

3. I live in...
~ a hurry chasing things rather than living them :-(

3. My highpoints of 2004 were
~ do dj sets in nice places and yesterday's nick cave's gig in milan
(plus verona by night with her)

9.  Aside  from  this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004
was
~ that trip with the president

16. I last washed my...
~ my head yesterday under the Milan deluge to go from the parking lot to the gig

53. Next year I´m rather looking forward to
~ see her again

9. I´m currently enjoying...
~ caramelised almonds and a good shape

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
~ sleep

42. in the event of my death I´d quite like to be...
~ alive, it would be quite sad to get there dead already

0. for my funeral I´d like...
~everybody smoke grass

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
~come to italy again, c'mon

22. I quite like to drink...
~english bitter, san pellegrino sparkling water, spritz (1/3 sparkling white wine,  1/3 of sparkling mineral water and 1/3 of Aperol or Campari + a slice of orange) and Yo Vital (apfel quitte und tee)

34. I think I have a talent for...
~ travelling, wasting my time, making wrong decisions, torture myself with questions and arriving late

46. I would like to achieve
~ a job change

732. I´m a bit frightened of...
~ the economic situation... if it keep going this way everybody is getting poorer in Europe

6. I can´t stand...
~ people complaining and complaining and complaining

59. I want to go to...
~ Australia again

18. I hate my...
~ boss

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
~ I got married

88. when I´m drunk I...
~ get evil

101. my favourite body part is..
~ my eyes

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician,
who and what would you choose?
~ rather than paint I would like to delete most of them

5. to relax I...
~ play football, jog, music, books

26. Oh god, not another stupid question
~ yepp, sounds like it's finished