[kj] OT: fatpotangas lovely crap poll

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 20:05:55 EST 2004

--- fatpotanga <fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com> wrote:

> Poll haters, feel free to delete...
>
> 1. Name

Jerry

> 70. age

39

> 32. shoe size

10.5

> 8. any secret names/aliases

culturevirus, Tiki Daddy

> 95. I earn a living as

a Technical Writer

> 7. but secretly I¹d like to be....

digging up bodies

> 8. what type of underwear are you wearing

well filled ones

> 11. what¹s your credit card number (mail me off
> list)

number 9, number 9, number 9...

> 6. Dear Santa, I¹ve been ever so good so for Xmas
> pleez can I have..

peace on earth (for a fucking change!)

> 3. I live in...

denial

> 3. My highpoints of 2004 were

actually it hasn't been so great, I've read some good
books...

> 9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far)
> in 2004 was

I've got this roommate..

> 16. I last washed my...

favorite finger

> 53. Next year I¹m rather looking forward to

getting my Triumph back on the road

> 9. I¹m currently enjoying...

QotSA covering Never Say Never

> 88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....

Eat peanut butter for a snack

> 42. in the event of my death I¹d quite like to be...

surrounded by those I love

> 0. for my funeral I¹d like...

set up on a pyre

> 20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:

they're pretty good until Jaz starts singing

> 22. I quite like to drink...

Good Earth Tea

> 34. I think I have a talent for...

oral sex

> 46. I would like to achieve

a degree or two

> 732. I¹m a bit frightened of...

Americans

> 6. I can¹t stand...

when my legs fall asleep

> 59. I want to go to...

Machu Pichu

> 18. I hate my...

increasing waistline

> 9. I cringe when I remember the time that...

my wife squeezed the cat and it shit on me

> 88. when I¹m drunk I...

tend to fall asleep

> 101. my favourite body part is..

Johnny Eck's legs

> 666. if you could paint anything on any part of any
> politician, who and what
> would you choose?

a simple target will do

> 5. to relax I...