[kj] fatpotangas lovely crap poll - matt

fatpotanga fatpotanga at SexMagnet.com
Mon Nov 29 17:32:39 EST 2004

That almost made me laugh as much as Robs Concorde pilot story.

A guy from the dive club I'm in, also called Jamie has a similar tale:
On his honeymoon he thought he'd impress and amuse his new bride so came out
of the bathroom naked, bent over, spread his cheeks and farted.
To his horror a little 'widget' as he put it, flew out and landed on the
newspaper she was reading.
It lasted 2 years (the marriage, not the fart)