[kj] fatpotangas lovely crap poll

mattdunn mattdunn at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 29 14:11:37 EST 2004

1. Name
Matt

70. age
35

32. shoe size
11

8. any secret names/aliases
egglad or one of my mates' names if it's something dodgy

95. I earn a living as
a consultant (ie corporate whore)

7. but secretly I9d like to be....
a rock star

8. what type of underwear are you wearing
boxers

11. what9s your credit card number (mail me off list)
yeah right

6. Dear Santa, I9ve been ever so good so for Xmas pleez can I have..
Salma Hayek

3. I live in...
Nottingham

3. My highpoints of 2004 haven't arrived yet i hope, though being picked by
one of the Maxim Little Black Book girls (go to www.maximmag.co.uk and look
at LBB1 - if you contact me off list i'll tell you which one!) has really
made me laugh

9. Aside from this poll, the crappest thing (so far) in 2004 was
Bush getting back in of course
The death of Peel

16. I last washed my...
hands about 30 min ago after having got a little splashback

53. Next year I9m rather looking forward to
Going to the Maxim do!

9. I9m currently enjoying...
smugly showing all my friends the woman from Maxim's Little Black Book 1

88. When noones looking I sometimes like to....
indulge in...no, i can't say

42. in the event of my death I9d quite like to be...
reborn as me

0. for my funeral I9d like...
to come back to life

20. Some thoughts on Killing Joke:
Can't quite understand why they still fascinate me

22. I quite like to drink...
until i lose all control of my bodily functions. I am a very popular
houseguest

34. I think I have a talent for...
lethargy

46. I would like to achieve
everything that everybody else has put, and before them as well

732. I9m a bit frightened of...
crabs and lobsters.

6. I can9t stand...
Robbie Williams. And Queen

59. I want to go to...
Hugh Hefner's house

18. I hate my...
indecisiveness. no, hold on, not that, something else...

9. I cringe when I remember the time that...
went on a first (and only) date many years ago with this stunning barmaid
from a Notts club. Things were going OK but she said she hated men that
drink a lot, so i thought i might be in trouble. Anyway, we sat opposite
each other in a pub, she made me laugh/snort and this huge bogey flew out of
my nose and landed on the table between us. We both looked at it in silence.
I should have laughed it off, but instead brushed it way and carried on
talking whilst going very red. Couldn't hold it together after that, so got
drunk and made a pass which was rejected. Never heard from her again.

88. when I9m drunk I...
think you look more attractive than you really are

101. my favourite body part is..
my penis, obviously. It is absolutely stunning, and I'm not biased

666. if you could paint anything on any part of any politician, who and what
would you choose?
Tattoo a teardrop under Bush's eye

5. to relax I...
inject heroin into my eyeball