[kj] shriekback

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 10:14:31 EST 2004

Hey, that's good news! The Shrieks made some fantastic music and I consider
myself very fortuneate to have seen Barry Andrews do a solo piano show a few
years back. He did an achingly beautiful new song called something like
"Underwater Babies" - perhaps that'll be featured? I notice their own
website hasn't been updated in a while, so please send us more details when
you're able to.

T.