[kj] headcount

Jpwhkj at aol.com Jpwhkj at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 09:02:14 EST 2004

A top night out courtesy of Rob and the boys on Thursday. Fast and furious, and only about 2 minutes' walk home at the end... what more could an ageing punk rocker ask for? Good to meet Graham and G..., Gy-?, Gyao???? oh you're going to have to spell it for me Graham.

Also, how many of you knew that Colesy's wife is called Mrs Shrinkwrap? Not many before this email, anyway!

And of course my fellow west Londoner and Chelsea fan, Mr Adamiak was there (just a 65 bus ride away).

See you all next time...

Jamie