[kj] Maggots&Meat

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Sun Nov 28 08:13:05 EST 2004

The woman was the receptionist for Melody Maker, not
the whole building. She was called Marcia. I got to
know her a few years later and she was able to see the
funny side of the whole incident.

The incident did not go against the 'free speech
ethic'. Melody Maker had exercised their right to free
speech. Jaz was just exercising his.

 --- "peter.west410" <peter.west410 at ntlworld.com>