[kj] Superficial Ozzy

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 24 06:47:04 EST 2004

I cant see Ozzy being able to to martial arts,Unless hes perfected the
Zimmerframe technique.
      I assume you need a certain amount of moveability(!!!!)to be able to
do a martial art.Sharon is the brain in their relationship,He kind of does
what he's told.
       I always imagine if Ozzzy was just a regular bloke who never found
fame.What he would be like and would you want him living next door too you.

     PW

I see our government is using 9/11 for their own ends again,Identity cards
to stop terrorists!!!!!!!!.How is an identity card going to stop a suicide
bomber?And surely when a terrorist applies for a card,He is not going to
write "Terrorist" as occupation is he