[kj] For beginners

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 14:04:04 EST 2004

   I agree with this. I think KJ2k3 then reflects them more
comp- rehensively than any other CD. From here on (IF they ever
get to it) KJ will be better than anyone's ever imagined, cus
they've now covered such a wide range of music, talent, and
(most imp- ortantly) life experience.  I totally agree w/them
ab. just living your life, and the music will then already be
written.

--- Javier Garcia <jagargal at lycos.com> wrote:

> , but there is a line after OTG that made
> Killing Joke a new kind of band, Extremities, Pandemonium,
> Democracy, KJ2003.... maybe too much time and verey few
> records, but these albums are part of a
> different KJ face and each of them have great moments.
>
> My two pesos
>
> Javier

=====
As the masters rot on walls