[KJ] OT: Shriekback

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Sun Nov 21 17:13:20 EST 2004

Hi Graham,

Bit of a late reply, I used to have time to myself...then I had kids.
Love Shriekback, never knew Care was recorded in 19 days. The ultiamte
stoned/chill record
Saw them only once, at the Hacienda Manchester circa 1982 I think (god, I
really cant remember).

I'd love a copy of Care, I haven't got much to trade but will send you a few
quid for your efforts. I've looked for a copy for years as I know it was
officially released on CD in Australia.
I have got a copy of the BBC live in concert that you mention that features
both KJ and Shriekback. Somebody from the Gahering did it for me but can't
remeber who.

Saw your post about Gang O.F., maybe see you at one of the gigs. I'm doing
Manchester, London and hopefully Leeds.

Brian.