[kj] The Smoke Dwellers. Help!

PRAEst76 praest76 at escapism.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 14:01:16 EST 2004

Barbara Leat wrote:

> I'm celebrating a very big, milestone birthday this
> weekend in London and would appreciate any tips on
> pubs playing loud music etc.  Staying in Drury Lane
> from Friday afternoon until Monday lunchtime.  I have
> to make the most of my fun and frolics as Katie says I
> now have to throw away my purple and black clothes and
> my beloved, ever growing collection of Dr Martens and
> start wearing beige.  Also I have apparently now got
> to avoid listening to loud music and listen to Dido
> etc.  God forbid!  So any help would be appreciated to
> make my big day memorable.

You could start with telling Katie to shut her face.

I ditched my DMs because my feet couldn't deal with it and the loud
music because I'm was getting tinitus, but those are natural reasons and
natural reasons are the only reasons to forgo your beloved lifestyle.

Wearing beige indeed...

--
PRAEst76
http://www.escapism.co.uk/praest76