[kj] The Smoke Dwellers. Help!

Barbara Leat barb_leat at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 13:33:09 EST 2004

I'm celebrating a very big, milestone birthday this
weekend in London and would appreciate any tips on
pubs playing loud music etc.  Staying in Drury Lane
from Friday afternoon until Monday lunchtime.  I have
to make the most of my fun and frolics as Katie says I
now have to throw away my purple and black clothes and
my beloved, ever growing collection of Dr Martens and
start wearing beige.  Also I have apparently now got
to avoid listening to loud music and listen to Dido
etc.  God forbid!  So any help would be appreciated to
make my big day memorable.

Ta
Barb