[kj] Mistress Otter/Limelight Show

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 16 20:52:35 EST 2004

I was at that Limelight show. I remember it (the opening act) being
regrettably embarrassing, as I recall. Then again, any act opening for
Killing Joke is doomed to be despised as far as I'm concerned. Get off
the stage, no one came to see you.

Heh. Funny seeing that flyer. Radio station Q104 would sooner play a
week's worth of Doobie Brothers than play a solitary note of Killing
Joke.

Alex in NYC